Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Would You Kindly Episode 6: Where Nick is an asshole for changing the title

Back again for another exciting installment of crap from your friends here at the WYK Blog. This week we cover The Razzies an awards show for the worst movies of the year, or as I like to call them, movies that make me lose my faith in humanity. Also South Carolina senator attempts to outlaw vulgar language. Worse yet is a man who loses 150,000 on an internet scam. There is more stuff too I just don't remember it so go ahead and listen in people.

Email us at wouldyoukindlyblog@gmail.com
Facebook group coming soon.
Follow Jeremy on The Twitter.

Music This Week

Radio by Alkaline Trio/Hot Water Music, Alkaline Trio/Hot Water Music [Split CD] EP
Big Time by Raygun, An Intense Experience of Light and Sound V.I
3 Card by Project 86, Songs to Burn Your Bridges By

Audio found here!

Take care and see you all next week!
-Jeremy


P.S. Sorry for taking so long to get the show up I passed out after recording and then had some technical difficulties to the point where there was almost no show for this week but i worked it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment